New question in: 2008-10-25 23:00:00 GMT+01:00

01 October, 2007

Monthly News & Top Players Chart for 9/2007

Dear players!

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for participating and supporting this quiz. The first month is over, but there are lots of new questions and features to come. So let's get down to business!

New Features

  1. Players can submit their own questions
    This is an oportunity for readers like you to have your questions published on exQUIZZme! If your question is approved, it will be published and all other players will have 24 hours to solve it. The player who correctly answers the question will recieve one point, but if the question remains unanswered for 24 hours, that point will go to the submitter of the question.
    Please submit your questions using the contact form (on the bottom of the page).

  2. Badges and buttons
    The main reason I started this blog was to help initiate and feed a hunger for knowledge. The knowledge itself should always be the reward, but I also have created a few special badges for the best players of the month. They look like this:

    Brain of The Month

    I'm currently working on a few other sizes and color combinations. Preview and code for all the badges and buttons will be available in a few days.

  3. exQUIZZme! blogroll
    exQUIZZme! offers link exchanges. If you're interested, please fill out the contact form on the bottom of the page.

SEPTEMBER'S TOP PLAYERS

I'm proud to announce the September's winners:

1st place - techfun (12 points)
2nd place - dave491 (8 points)
3rd place - Pam Hoffman, Slevi (3 points each)

4. LORD MANILA STONE, me, Susie Q (2 points each)
5. Jafabrit, Thrift Shop Romantic, Kariknapp, wika, RecycleCindy, Rich (1 point each)

Congratulations everyone and wish you all good luck this month!

Marko

5 answers:

Pam Hoffman said...

I added my badge to my blog Marko! It's beautiful. :)

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Third place, go me :D. Let's hope in the upcoming month I can score even higher than 3 points ^_^.

exQUIZZme ! said...

Pam @ I'm very glad you like it. It looks cool on your site!

slevi @ 3 points was the 3rd place, and considering the questions difficulty, the result you achieved is really good. btw. your badge is waiting for you, let me know where you want it to be delivered.

Anonymous said...

How do we submit questions?

exQUIZZme ! said...

For submitting questions please use the form in the right column of the page (SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS TO EXQUIZZME).